Innovation in services and services in innovation
- Rubalcaba L. (2018) «Bridging service experiences and service innovation: a new model for understanding the future of services.» .
- Gremyr I., Witell, L., Löfberg, N., Edvardsson, B., and Fundin, A (2014) «Understanding New Service Development and Service Innovation through Innovation Modes» Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.
- Gremyr I., Valtakoski, A., and Witell, L. (2019) «Two routes of service modularization: advancing standardization and customization» Journal of Services Marketing. Nb pages: .
- Rubalcaba L. (2018) «Experience and innovation in services: from human encounters to social building» In Ada Scupola and Lars Fuglsang (eds), Integrated Crossroads of Service, Innovation and Experience Research-Emerging and Established Trends. Routledge.
- Rubalcaba L. (2018) «Bridging service experiences and service innovation: a new model for understanding the future of services» European Review of Service Economics and Management.
- Djellal F., Gallouj F. (2018) «A Research Agenda for Service Innovation» Edward Elgar Publishers.
- Desmarchelier B., Djellal F., Gallouj F. () «Towards a servitization of innovation networks: a mapping» Public Management Review. Read online.
- Desmarchelier B., Djellal F., Gallouj F. (2020) «Mapping social innovation networks: Knowledge intensive social services as systems builders» Technological forecasting and social change.