RESER Council manages and coordinates the operations of the Association. It is composed of up to 12 RESER members.
- Marcus Scheuer, - RWI Essen University
- Estibaliz Hernandez, - Mondragon Unibertsitatea - Reser Representative to Redlas
- Céline Merlin-Brogniart, - CLERSE
- Jose Luis Navarro Espigares, - CHU Virgen de las Nieves
- Liudmila Bagdoniene, - SEBKTU
- Veronika Belousova, - HSE University
- Bernd Bienzeisler, - Fraunhofer IAO
- Pedro Costa, - ISCTE
- Lars Fuglsang, - Roskilde
- Ida Gremyr, - Chalmers
- Luna Leoni, - University of Rome "Tor Vergata" - RESER PHD student representative
- Marie-Christine Monnoyer, - CERES - Website Editor
- Tiziana Russo Spena, - Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
- Alexander Schletz, - Fraunhofer IAO - Website Editor
Changes in the RESER council
General Assembly held in Bucharest on September 22th, 2012 has elected Patrik Ström (School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg as the President of RESER and elected one new member Laurentiu Tächiciu, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania. Two new members have been co-opted Alexander Schletz (Fraunhofer IAO) and Gisela di Meglio (Madrid).
The general assembly held in Helsinki on September 13th 2014, has accepted the departure of Marja Voitonen (VTT Finland) and elected Risto Rajala, from Aalto University (Finland).
The general assembly held in Copenhagen on september 12th 2015, has elected:
- Lars Fulgang (University of Roskilde, Denmark)
- Luna Leoni (University of Rome Tor Vergata), as the PHD student representative
- Tiziana Russo Spena (University federico 2 Naples Italy) who will organize 2016 reser conference
At the general assembly held at the conference in Bilbao on September 9th 2017:
- the departure of Risto Rajala has been accepted.
- Pedro Costa and Céline Merlin-Brogniart have been re-elected.
- Ida Grenyr and Estibaliz Hernandez have been elected.