Faïz Gallouj is Professor of Economics, Director of a master degree in innovation economics and management and member of the scientific Council of Lille University. He is member of RESER (European Association for Research on Services) and of RNI (Research Network on Innovation). He is the Editor-in-Chief of the European Review of Service Economics and Man-agement (formerly « Economies et Sociétés » Economics and Management of Services Series) http://ersem.univ-lille1.fr/. He is member of the editorial or scientific boards of 14 journals mainly devoted to services or innovation (including Research Policy, Service Science, the Jour-nal of Innovation Economics, the European Journal of Innovation management). He has au-thored or co-authored 155 articles that have been published in scientific journals and books and 35 research reports for different national and international institutions (including OECD, Euro-pean Commission: SI4S, TSER programme; DG entreprise; ServPPIN, 7th FP; Co-Val, H2020, etc.). Faïz Gallouj is also the author, co-author or editor of 17 books on services and innovation.
- Gallouj F., ., Toivonen M., Sampsa Ruutur , Mika Nieminen (2015) «Evaluation of services linked to the sustainability: a dynamic and multi-criteria approach» . Read online. Download pdf: evaluation of services linked to the sustainability adynamic and multi criteria approach.
- Djellal F., Gallouj F. (2018) «A Research Agenda for Service Innovation» Edward Elgar Publishers.
- Desmarchelier B., Djellal F., Gallouj F. () «Towards a servitization of innovation networks: a mapping» Public Management Review. Read online.
- Desmarchelier B., Djellal F., Gallouj F. (2020) «Mapping social innovation networks: Knowledge intensive social services as systems builders» Technological forecasting and social change.
- Benoît Desmarchelier, Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj (2019): « Towards a servitization of innovation networks: a mapping », Public Management Review, DOI: 10.1080/14719037.2019.1637012 https://doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2019.1637012
- Djellal and Gallouj (2018) A Research Agenda for Service Innovation, Edward Elgar Publishers