»Co-creation and Innovation in the New Service Economy«
- Joint RESER-COVAL Final Conference: Value Co-creation, Innovation and Digital Transformation in Public Services
- International workshop on Servitization, Smart Services and Industry 4.0
- Summer School on Service Innovation
Organised by Fundación General de la Universidad de Alcalá
Departamento de Formación y Congresos
Dates of the conference:
- Congress Days:January 21st – 22nd 2021
- International workshop: January 20th 2021
- Winter School: January 18th – 20th 2021
Submission of abstracts extended until: October 30th 2020
Presentation about the conference
You find more detailed information about the COVAL-project, the organizing team and the conference concept in a presentation shown at the RESER 2019 conference.
- Submission of abstracts, extended until: October 30th 2020
- Notification to authors of acceptance: November 10th 2020 (abstracts submitted before will be notified before)
- Submission of final texts or extended abstract: December 15th 2020
The conference is 100 % virtual / online.
|Before November 30th 2020
||After November 30th 2020|
|Regular full access standard registration:||€ 0,-||€ 50,-|
|Regular premium registration:||€ 100,-||€ 150,-|
|Student full access standard registration:||€ 0,-||€ 30,-|
|Student premium registration:||€ 60,-||€ 110,-|
|Co-VAL Conference (Plenary sessions 21st January):||€ 0,-||€ 0,-|
Standard registration includes full access to all sessions (plenary and parallel).
Premium registration also includes certificate of participation, e-book of abstracts and RESER annual membership.