RESER recognizes that a high-quality service related studies will be achieved only by investing in education and training of young researchers.
RESER believes that young researchers:
- represent the future of service investigation;
- are the brain trust of new ideas and approaches to studying services;
- are increasingly mobile and thus need the support at the national and transnational level.
For all these reasons, RESER is determined to support PhD students involved in service related research.
What does RESER do to support PhD students?
- supports the organisation of summer schools on services related topic
- maintains a database of service related PhD students that enables communication between them
- provides information on grants and opportunities for young researchers at the RESER website
- and a lower membership to the association.